The 3rd Edition of LuxEurope Travel & Wedding Show will take place at one the most prestigious and central locations of Moscow on the 21 November 2018 from 10:30 am until 22.00 pm.
All Exhibitors will have a great opportunity to meet one-to-one the most professional Russian Buyers specializing in the Luxury and Romantic Travel, Wellness and Spa, Special Events, Wedding and Honeymoon Destinations. In total there will be more than 130 Professional Visitors from Moscow, Saint-Petersburg and other major Russian cities preselected and accredited in advance.
During the first morning session Exhibitors will have an on-line agenda with individual prescheduled appointments. Each appointment will last 15 minutes. After lunch there will be free-flow appointments with other professional Buyers lasting until 19:00 pm. At the end of the meetings all Exhibitors will be invited to continue networking during the Evening Welcome Cocktail.
Who will attend the Event?
- Exclusive Hotels and Resorts
- Wedding and Event Venues
- Luxury Spa & Wellness
- Lifestyle and Design Hotels
- DMC and Wedding planners
- Deluxe Yacht and Cruise Companies
- Luxury Fashion Outlets
- VIP Transfers and Rent Car Services
- National Tourist Offices
- Other Luxury Service Providers
- Leading local Tour Operators and Tourist Agencies specialized in Luxury Services
- Wedding Planners specialized in organizing Luxury Weddings abroad
- MICE companies
- Event organizers
- Concierge services
- Lifestyle Managment companies
- Private Travel designers
- 10:30 – 11:00 Registration of Sellers and Buyers / Preparation of the working spaces
- 11:00 – 14:00 Prescheduled appointments (15 min.) with VIP Buyers from Moscow
- and Hosted Buyers from Saint-Petersburg
- 14:00 – 15:00 Lunch for sellers and buyers of the First Session
- 14:45 – 15:00 Registration of Buyers of the Second Session
- 15:00 – 19:00 Meetings of Sellers one-to-one with professional Buyers
- 17:00 – 17:30 Coffee station served during the session
- 19:30 – 22:00 Welcome Cocktail
Participation options and fees:
Package N.1 – 1,800 Euro
Cost includes: working space (1 table with 4 chairs), list of prescheduled appointments, one page in the official catalogue, Lunch, Coffee station and Welcome Cocktail for 1 person.
Another representative at the Event – 300 Euro per person
Hostess – interpreter – 130 Euro
Package N.2 – 2,300 Euro
Cost includes: working space (1 table with 4 chairs), list of prescheduled appointments, one page in the official catalogue, Lunch, Coffee station and Welcome Cocktail, Airport transfers, 2 nights BB at the event Hotel, visa support documents.
Another representative at the Event:
400 Euro per person – DBL room and 700 Euro per person – SNGL room
Hostess/interpreter – 130 Euro
* Registration on-line is strictly before the date of 27 September 2018!